The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 7 “Gluten Free Buns of Steel” Features:
- Weight gain after celiac disease diagnosis.
- Gluten free foods – awareness and consumption.
- Summer Olympics 2008 – Amy Yoder Begley, distance runner and Celiac.
- GF food options that are workout friendly:
- Bumble Bar, Lara Bar, PureFit, Think Products, Hammer Products (bars & gels), Zing Bars, Sharkies Sports Chews, & Gu Rocktain Energy Products (Vanilla Orange gel)
- Get blood work done regularly to monitor any need for nutritional supplements.
- Dietitian/Nutritionist can assess your gluten free diet and make necessary recommendations.
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/htgpodcast
Click the player below to listen to the show now!