The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 8 “The Good, The Bad, and The Gluten Free” Features:
- Frustrations with being gluten free
- Obsession with poop
- Rarity of dining out – miss social aspect
- Positive aspects of being gluten free
- Amazing gluten free community on Internet (GF blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace)
- “Mainstream” gluten free foods
- Rachel at Crispy Cook 2 80+ blogger listing
- NFCA Appetite For Awareness Event, Philadelphia, PA 09/24/2008
- NFCA’s Gluten-Free Kitchen Protocol Training Program (GREAT)
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Click the player below to listen to the show! Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds.feedburner.com/htgpodcast