The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 20 “‘Glorious Gluten Free Food” Features:
- Effective June 1, 2009 – In addition to Gluten Free Rice Chex, General Mills will make the following Chex cereals gluten free: Corn, Honey Nut, Chocolate, Cinnamon and Strawberry.
- General Mills Betty Crocker brand will include gluten free brownie, cake, & cookie mixes. Check out About.com for further information as well as Kill The Gluten’s blog for product review.
- Have you had a “gluten nightmare”? Dreams of accidentally ingesting gluten…
- Successful gluten free dining experience in Atlantic City, NJ. Delicious gluten free options at Buddakan Restaurant.
- Trader Joe’s Gluten Free Pasta Review (Rice Sticks Traditional Thia Pasta & Organic Spaghetti).
- Bob’s Red Mill Certified GF Oats
- What do YOU think of this HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this podcast!
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Click the player below to listen to the show! Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/htgpodcast
Click for direct download