The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 24 “What The Gluten?'” Features:
- Listener Julia shares that Trader Joe’s now offers GF Creme Brulee in choco cups (find them in the freezer section)
- Reminder! Betty Crocker to launch GF cake, cookie, and brownie mixes on June 1st.
- Gluten Free mozzarella stick experiment a HUGE success!
- Got ice cream? GF ice cream cone options: Let’s Do Organic GF Cones, Barkat GF Waffle Cones, & Glutano GF Cones.
- Gluten Free Summer Camp options for kids.
- Mark Your Calendar! Gluten Free Twitter Party on Sunday, May 31st hosted by Joyce Paige. For more details check out Joyce’s site as well as the Gluten-Free Lifestyle Twibe.
- 4th Annual Gluten Free Culinary Summit (East and West Coast events).
- Have you had your bone density scan?
- What do YOU think of this HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this podcast!
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/htgpodcast
Click the player below to listen to the show now!
Click for direct download