The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 27 “Gluten Free: It’s What’s For Dinner” Features:
- Announcing Aleia’s Gluten Free Giveaway Winner!
- WOW Baking Company “Tell Us Your Story & Get a Free Cookie”
- Two GF friends share their fav bread recipes. Michello’s Farmhouse Buttermilk Bread and Gluten Free Bay’s Miracle Bread
- Proclaim your gluten free freedom with a tattoo?!
- Easily gluten free in the City of Brotherly Love (Philadelphia).
- Random Primetime TV mention of “gluten free” – Hung on HBO
- Listener question answered: Can you gluten yourself if you don’t actually swallow the food?
- You Tube videos: Dr. Peter Green and The Celiac Disease Center of Columbia University
- What do YOU think of this HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this podcast!
CONGRATULATIONS MARTHA! Martha was the lucky Gluten Free Giveaway Winner! She’ll be munching on Aleia’s Gluten Free Italian bread crumbs, parmesan croutons, almond horn cookies and chocolate chip cookies!
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/htgpodcast
Click the player below to listen to the show now!
Click for direct download