The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 30 “October aka Celiac Awareness Month” Features:
- Gluten Free Holiday – GF Turkey list. Butterball new GF gravy packet.
- Joe Corbi’s fundraiser offers Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
- My horrible GF lunch experience at Maggiano’s (Cherry Hill, NJ location).
- Gluten free dining in Walt Disney World. Sit down vs. counter service. Road trip to Pizza Fusion in Orlando, FL.
- Discovered a tasty new GF cider — Strongbow Cider.
- GF cakes: Listener Julie recommends 123 Gluten Free Chocolate Pound Cake. I recently discovered Amy’s Organic now offers GF Chocolate Cake.
- Armour Chili Beans Recall
- Gluten Free iPhone Apps: Is That Gluten Free? $5.99 and I Eat Out Gluten & Allergen Free $8.99
- November Gluten Free Giveaway! Betty Crocker.
- What do YOU think of this HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this podcast!
Gluten Free Giveaway! The fantabulous folks at Betty Crocker sent me a their gluten free fruit-flavored snacks to sample. They’d also like to share the gluten free goodness with one lucky Hold The Gluten listener! Leave a comment for a chance to receive a Betty Crocker “Simple Joys” prize pack that includes 2 boxes of Betty Crocker Fruit-Flavored Snacks, a retro Pick ‘em Up Sticks game, a light-up yo-yo and a classic Frisbee. Betty Crocker Fruit-Flavored Snacks is a snack you can feel good about as they are made with real fruit and each serving is less than 100 calories! Now kids – and kids at heart – can enjoy the simple joy of a fun, great tasting gluten free snack. Deadline to enter is 12/14/2009.
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/htgpodcast
Click the player below to listen to the show now!
Click for direct download