The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 31 “Gluten Free 2010!” Features:
- Listener Amanda, a high school student with celiac disease, shares her story.
- Is there a connection with celiac disease and our immune system going into hyper-drive when faced with other illness (i.e. common cold)?
- Gluten free cookie crisis — Hershey’s recipe revamp gone terribly wrong.
- Burger King shares their gluten free food options!
- Listener Joe Z. found Joe Corbi’s Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough to be tasty.
- Listener Julia LOVED Udi’s White Sandwich Bread — even untoasted!
- Gluten free food ideas: Peanut butter sandwich ala Trader Joe’s GF pancakes & some peanut butter. Waffle Panini made with apples, cheese, and (mmm) bacon in between two GF waffles.
- What do YOU think of this HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this podcast!
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/htgpodcast
Click the player below to listen to the show now!
Click for direct download