The latest episode of Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 35 “Celebrate Celiac Awareness Day” Features:
- Podcast guests (and gluten eaters) Eric and Chuck (our husbands) share their experience in living with a gluten free person.
- Gluten free beer taste test – Bards & Redbridge vs gluten-filled Yuengling.
- Cooking with gluten free beer – Vanessa makes beer brownies, beer bread, and more!
- Dogfish Brewery in Delaware to offer GF beer. Thanks to Gluten Free Philly for sharing this info!
- How much gluten is safe for me?
- Dr. Fasano’s breakdown on FDA labeling.
- Hold The Gluten Podcast voicemail line! (502)35GFREE aka (502)354-3733
- What do YOU think of the HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this podcast!
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Click the player below to listen to the show! Subscribe to the podcast at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/htgpodcast
Click for direct download