The latest episode of Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 58 “Gluten-Free Middle of Nowhere” Features:
- Celiac Awareness Night – Phillies Citizens Bank Park
- Listener Scott schools us on roller derby
- Gluten-Free in the middle of nowhere – how to deal with it?
- Vanessa’s gluten-free finds in small town Indiana
- Patty Cakes, Procopio’s, Tour of Italy, Grandma’s Pancake House
- What do YOU think of the HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this.
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/htgpodcast
Click the player below to listen to the show now!
And here is the direct download