Amy of Gluten Free Living, Melanie of The Gluti Girls…and a guy!, and Sophie of Flour Arrangements all tagged me for the same meme “Seven Things You May Not Know About Me”. Hmmm, now that I think about it, Sophie’s meme was “Ten Things You May Not Know About Me”, but being as mathematically challenged as I am, we’ll round down to seven!
- “Frisky” the pet gerbil came into my life when I was six years old. Always the imaginative one, I tried to dress him up like the Hamburglar (you know, from McDonald’s). Apparently I tied the Hamburglar cape too tightly and Frisky bit the living daylights out of me. Frisky promptly went back to the pet store.
- I ate a peanut butter sandwich EVERY DAY from kindergarten through twelfth grade. I was not a very adventurous eater. Well, except for #4.
- I have naturally curly hair. It is not a perm. It is not a chia pet. Nor will you find lost items you are looking for within my large hair.
- I ate a Milk Bone dog biscuit when I was five just to see what it tasted like. For the record, it was disgusting.
- I have never lived “In The Valley”, but use the words “like, totally, and omigod” on a very regular basis.
- I have been a “vegetarian” for 18 years. Well, except for bacon. I LOVE bacon so much I couldn’t give it up. Therefore, bacon comes from the Bacon Tree in our house.
- I am a Reality TV Show junkie. I’ve watched every season of The Real World, Rock of Love with Brett Michaels, and Real Housewives of Orange County/New York City/Atlanta. I always take Purell bath and get my tetanus shot after viewing the wondrous nastiness.
So now I’m going to tag seven gluten free bloggers who are ridiculously fabulous. Have you checked out their blogs? You won’t be disappointed!
Carrie of Ginger Lemon Girl
Debbie of Gluten Free in the Country
Kerrie of Gluten Free in the Shaolin
Steve of Gluten Free Steve
Heather of Life, Gluten Free
Marlow of Gluten Hates Me
The rules are simple. Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post. Simply share seven facts about yourself in the post. Tag seven people at the end of your post and let them know they’ve been tagged. And have fun!